Hepsia's BETA ... email accounts -> current filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepsia's BETA ... email accounts -> current filters

Firstly, I did try posting to the current thread running in the ResellersPanel News section... but there was no option for me to add to the thread - Sorry for starting a new thread.

Have been trying out the beta the last 1 week or so.

One thing I found tonight ... with regards to email accounts.
    There is a button (to add a new filter to any email account), but can't find where to show the current email filters that are being applied to various accounts.

"logically thinking" ...
    I would've thought that by clicking on the 3 dots (expandable menu) for each email account, there would be an option there to show the current filters per account.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or was this simply forgotten about when coding the UI?

24 hours later ... I found it
    Main menu --> email --> filters

what is the general conscious from others???
    having it included within the 3 dot (expandable menu) when actually on the Email page.

it sort-of seams counter-intuitive ... having to go the main-menu ... to find something that is a subpart of the section page that you are on.

anyway,
    that's my thoughts.

Comment

Hello,

I am not sure which are the "3 dots " that you are referring to. The filter menu was always separated in another section called Filters in the Hepsia control panel.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
      X