Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add option for site visitors to change the currency prices are displayed in.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add option for site visitors to change the currency prices are displayed in.

For visitors that speak a different language there is a change language option.
    I know at the checkout there is an option to change the currency prices are displayed in but i think when users are simply browsering a store they would be more comfortable seeing prices in there own currency so my suggestion is that there is a change currency option in the menu of each store.

If you were looking to buy hosting for the first time would you even proceed to the checkout of a site in a different currency?

I would... considering 90% of the sites are in USD. Or you don't go to buy from amazon because the currency is usd I will pass on your suggestion. The currencies support (and no we will not be adding new ones) are USD, CAD, GBP, AUD, EURO

Comment

Hey Yav,
      I dont think busytech means a visitor actually being able to set default currency for the resellers store. Maybe a little popup somewhat like in the compare hosting tables when you hover over the exclaimation points for more details. Except hovering over our store prices would show our available currencies and the related selling price in that currency. Have to admit this would add some extra flair to our reseller sites if its not too resource intensive to implement.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
        Hey Yav,
        I dont think busytech means a visitor actually being able to set default currency for the resellers store. Maybe a little popup somewhat like in the compare hosting tables when you hover over the exclaimation points for more details. Except hovering over our store prices would show our available currencies and the related selling price in that currency. Have to admit this would add some extra flair to our reseller sites if its not too resource intensive to implement.

Comment

Working...
        X