Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add option for site visitors to change the currency prices are displayed in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add option for site visitors to change the currency prices are displayed in.

For visitors that speak a different language there is a change language option.
    I know at the checkout there is an option to change the currency prices are displayed in but i think when users are simply browsering a store they would be more comfortable seeing prices in there own currency so my suggestion is that there is a change currency option in the menu of each store.

If you were looking to buy hosting for the first time would you even proceed to the checkout of a site in a different currency?

Hey Yav,
    I dont think busytech means a visitor actually being able to set default currency for the resellers store. Maybe a little popup somewhat like in the compare hosting tables when you hover over the exclaimation points for more details. Except hovering over our store prices would show our available currencies and the related selling price in that currency. Have to admit this would add some extra flair to our reseller sites if its not too resource intensive to implement.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
      Hey Yav,
      I dont think busytech means a visitor actually being able to set default currency for the resellers store. Maybe a little popup somewhat like in the compare hosting tables when you hover over the exclaimation points for more details. Except hovering over our store prices would show our available currencies and the related selling price in that currency. Have to admit this would add some extra flair to our reseller sites if its not too resource intensive to implement.

Comment

To be honest, it even surprised how easy it is now to manipulate the creator of the website so it can satisfy all of their customers’ demands. Back in the time it was not like that actually. The whole SEO industry has changed, to be fair. Now it’s way simpler because there are so many tools like magento 2 featured products that are helping you in order to promote a website more professionally. That is not bad, but I really feel that in the future, everything will be done by computers and at some point, we will be those weird components in every type of business. Damn, that’s scary.
        Last edited by tarina; 09-03-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I will forward this suggestion to our developers so they may consider including such feature in future versions of the reseller stores.

Let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

Best Regards,
          Nick Green,
          Technical Support Department

Comment

For my business to be successful and develop, I prefer e-commerce platforms. In my experience, this is the only stop for all your needs and desires, because there is an opportunity to fulfill everything from the essentials to some business needs. If you are also in business, I think you might be interested in such a solution to promote your business magento extensions for ecommerce by creating an e-commerce site that makes doing business much easier.
            Last edited by Zoolis; 26-10-2022, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X