New Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Control Panel

Just a shout out to the RSP team - the new Hosting Control Panel is fantastic! (Not using the "official" name here on purpose.) Works well on my Windows 10 Mobile phone (Edge), my desktop (Chrome), and more! Looks very slick, runs very fast. I am impressed. Keep up the good work!

Didn't know you were into WM Stealthy. Which one you have? My 929 Icon took a spill in the drink during a storm year before last. Debated buying another off Ebay but Microsoft had pretty much let the OS go so I made the jump to Android (yea clivejo) laugh it up. Loved that phone. Top quality camera for its day Except for the 40mp lumia 1020. Now if the 1020 would have had the 8xx soc's or better yet one of these octa-core monsters for image processing umph.... sigh if wishes were fishes May buy a 1020 just to have it, always wanted one.

Oh back on topic lol New control panel Looks and works great on my note 5

Comment

I've got an Idol 4S right now. Hoping Andromeda (Surface Phone) does not turn out to be just a unicorn!

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
        I've got an Idol 4S right now. Hoping Andromeda (Surface Phone) does not turn out to be just a unicorn!
        Me too I still keep up with times and trends on Windows Central hoping the same thing. Though I will say. This note 5 is fast and has a camera better than my icon had. I left android during the 2.x days.. I remember when Froyo was supposed to fix the GPS problems on the first gen samsung galaxy (had one att captivate, actually 2 replacement the gps was just as bad) what a joke. Replaced it with a motorola atrix 2 and was happy with that till the dialer started force closing, Really? The dialer of all things?. Was trying to call my supervisor on the job. Skipped it up the asphalt 30 - 50 yards and went to wally world got a lumia 520 and then bought a Icon cash from verizon within a year. Got the note 5 right now cuz I just am not paying 1k plus for a flagship that works on verizon. No Way! Id do a oneplus but they dont work on verizon. O well. Note 5 was 148 off ebay and I'm quite happy with it atm.
        Last edited by doneritehosting; 11-06-2018, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I did carry a Note 8 for awhile. Was a great phone! I am excited to see what Samsung continues to do with that line. I'm not opposed to going back to iPhone, either. I just love Windows 10. I wish HTC was still a big player in Android - I loved their work.

Comment

I hate to be the one to ask it but I'm excited over a modern drag and drop sitebuilder. Is there any kind of eta long term or short for it Yav?

Comment

My apologies I gathered from the newest blog post that the new hepsia was finished and was the reason I asked.

Comment

doneritehosting , an update on phones. I have used the LG G7 ThinQ for about 2 months now. Have turned it into my own Windows Phone, so to speak (see attached photos). I used the Microsoft Launcher and of course most of the MS apps, including the SwiftKey keyboard and Cortana. I love it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-07-26.png
Views:	379
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	63734 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-28-09-16-00.png
Views:	343
Size:	175.6 KB
ID:	63735
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                  doneritehosting , an update on phones. I have used the LG G7 ThinQ for about 2 months now. Have turned it into my own Windows Phone, so to speak (see attached photos). I used the Microsoft Launcher and of course most of the MS apps, including the SwiftKey keyboard and Cortana. I love it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-22-21-07-26.png Views:	3 Size:	159.1 KB ID:	63734 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-08-28-09-16-00.png Views:	2 Size:	175.6 KB ID:	63735
                  Well tell you the truth stealthy my note 5 started acting flakey in a couple of ways. Would start searching for service with full bars at random and to only way to restore it was dial one of the verizon * codes. any one dint matter which. The other was after putting it on a charger at night it would just shut itself down at random. Cant have either I'm a manager where I work lol. I still have the phone though, Its gorgeous the gold variant and cant bring myself to get rid of it lol. Used a clear case on it.

I was not prepared to come off a grand for a flagship (I pay cash for my phones now) So I replaced it with the amazon exclusive Moto G6 with 64gb storage / 4gb ram. I've had it a month now and I'm both surprised and quite happy with it. Silk smooth and the cameras are actually quite decent considering the price I paid for the phone. I use Straightalk's Unlimited verizon service ($55/mo) and surprise VOLTE works and Mobile hotspot works out of the box. None of this 1x fallback **** when on a phone call and no internet. Only phone I ever had that VOLTE worked on ST verizon was my 929 lumia Icon windows phone (RIP) Hotspot never worked. ST support themselves will tell you those 2 services are not supported on their platform. Both work on this G6 and the bonus is if I ever have to hotspot my phone for internet its based off the limitations of the data provided to my unlimited phone plan (ST starts capping, well slowing you down during peak hours, after 60gb usage others are 30gb I believe) not some crappy 10gb mobile hotspot plan tacked onto a "unlimited phone plan" to make you feel better about not being to use the mobile data you pay for the way you want.

Visual VVMail? heck Youmail is free

Yes I quite happy even though this a mid range phone... I can live with a little less camera quality in favor of more functionality to my lifestyle and usage...

Just curious, have you tried any of those launchers that replicate the live tiles of windows phone / win 10 mobile?
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 29-08-2018, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X