Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Master Theme - update?

Hi,

Are there any plans to update the look of the free 'Store Master Theme'? It is getting to look quite outdated compared to the newer hosting sites on the net.

Thanks,

I'll chime in on this one. Curious if a blog will ever be added natively to storemaster. If not, if the reseller using storemaster has a dns cluster, they should also have a free wordpress reseller hosting account floating around. Is it possible for a reseller on storemaster to create a subdomain in the dns cluster and utilize it on his free wordpress reseller hosting account with just a subdomain to have a blog?

Comment

Mmmm - looks like we aren't going to get an answer from RSP on this post 'donerite'.

Comment

Thank you for your response 'yav0r' and glad to hear about a new resellers control panel coming in the future.

But my question was about possible updates to the actual 'Store Master Theme' - to give it a more modern look.

Am I to assume that the theme will also be upgraded as 'part' of the new resellers control panel update?

Comment

Working...
        X