Outgoing Email Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outgoing Email Statistics

I’m not sure if anyone else has had an email account hosted from Hepsia compromised in the past, but I have and it has made me careful to watch my outgoing email statistics (shown below my storage/traffic). I do have some scripts that auto send emails out (like Wordpress notifications, and emails set to forward to external emails that I’m assuming count towards my hourly/daily limit).

We can see the overall statistics, but if something looks out of the ordinary it would be nice to be able to see a breakdown of the statistic on the actual email accounts page. This would make it easy to narrow down if there is a compromised account or not.

Do you know how they got hold of your credentials?

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
      Do you know how they got hold of your credentials?
      Not the slightest idea, but RSP was quick to catch it and change the password. It would just be nice to be able to see the daily/hourly email limit broken down per account to monitor for any issues.

It was about a year ago and I haven't had other issues, but it definitely does make me think to look whenever I login. I almost considered moving my mail accounts to a third party service that offers 2FA logins to mailboxes to avoid it in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X