Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can clients log in from my website hosted at ss20 on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can clients log in from my website hosted at ss20 on Sunday?

Originally posted by Milen
    Resellers Panel would like to announce the latest details regarding the transfer of web hosting customer accounts from server 20 to a new server, scheduled for Sunday, November 27, 2005. The transfer will be carried out between 5AM and noon GMT (midnight and 7AM EST), instead of between 9AM and 4PM GMT (4AM and 11AM EST) as it was originally announced.

Customers will not be able to log into their web hosting control panel, access their accounts through FTP and access their e-mail during the transfer period. However, no e-mail sent to customers on the server during the transfer procedure will be lost. The e-mail delivery will be delayed until the transfer of customer accounts to the new server is completed. Customer websites on the server, including those based on scripts and MySQL databases, should be accessible during the transfer, but only in read-only mode, i.e. visitors will not be able to add any new information to websites hosted on the servers through online forms, forums, news updates or any other means for adding new information to websites through a browser.
    My client login page is Mambo-powered, so I thought I would not be possible to log in during this time, but now maybe they will, since it is the standard custom login form...?

maxa, according to the information that I had received from our system administrators and that I had posted in the news update about the account transfer, customers were not able to log into their control panel during the account transfer procedure. Anyway, the account transfer is over and was completed sooner than we originally expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
      maxa, according to the information that I had received from our system administrators and that I had posted in the news update about the account transfer, customers were not able to log into their control panel during the account transfer procedure. Anyway, the account transfer is over and was completed sooner than we originally expected.
      Yes, I read that.
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X