IP Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP Address

I'm trying to offer IP address for my custom plan targetted at local business but it is not shown in my Plan Index/shop. Any idea why ?

You have to
    • order any plan
    • pay for IP
    • request IP
    • assign IP to your domain

Comment

I think I have a similar problem and am not sure if the reponder understood.

I too have created a custom plan, adding in all of the disk storage and bandwidth and so on. Then I added an IP address into the plan.

I went to the page where you SORT FEATURES and moved the IP address all the way to the top.

Nowhere in any of the online listings (index page, compare plans, etc) does the plan show that there is an IP address included.

Am I missing something? I would think that the addition of an IP address would show up and be a big selling point between plans.

Comment

add me on this one.. heck.. every time i offer my plan with IP.. i need to explain a lot of things first before they understand it.. because it doesn't show up...

Comment

Anyone from RSP looking into this ?

Comment

I have done some additional investigating and here is what I found out:
            If you have one plan only on your index page and you use any other template BUT template #16, it works fine - the IP displays on the index page along with the other features.
            If you choose to display two plans on your index and they both have a dedicated IP - it displays fine too.
            HOWEVER if you display a second plan that does NOT have a dedicated IP - the IP does not display in the list of the features of the first plan either.... I know - this is odd...

Now there is also the fact that the "Sort features" feature does not work with template 16. So what will be done? I have reported these issues to our developers and I hope that they will be able to overcome whatever technical difficulties there might have been that lead to this problem. I will keep you guys posted.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, I'll use one of the other templates for now.

It would also be helpful if that text for the IP address offering said "IP Address" or "Dedicated IP Address" rather than just "IP"...

Comment

Working...
              X