X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems: PHP and SPF

Hi ppl,

I've getting some problems with the RSP,two questions:

1st - Hotmail. We are trying to send emails to hotmail's accounts but.. we cant.. we have the spf active, sender id, etc etc etc.. but already hotmail not receive ours emails... Here are an authentication report from port25:

The Port25 Solutions, Inc. team

================================================== ========
    Summary of Results
    ================================================== ========
    SPF check: pass
    DomainKeys check: pass
    DKIM check: neutral
    Sender-ID check: pass
    SpamAssassin check: ham
    We have used the advanced search, but the only response is "put SPF Active" and we have the spf active as you can see..

2nd. PHP code in HTML web. We have one web that have php code in html files.. we cant change all the html files to php because it have a flash that search the html files and we dont have the flash project.. Again, we have searched in the advanced search.. but the posible solution is not running on our website..
    We have modified the .htaccess file and added these two lines:

AddHandler cgi-script .html
    AddHandler cgi-script .htm
    But the website still show us some php code:

($result,MYSQL_ASSOC)) { ?> ') ?>
    ') ?>
    Well... the first, sorry my bad english.. im Spanish ^^ and thanks if you can help me with these two problems.

Bye

themik, unfortunately, the first issue is due to some rather strange limitations imposed by Hotmail. We can not resolve this issue, as it is not on our side, but with the Hotmail service.
    There is a partial workaround for this issue:
    1) Send an email from a hotmail account to a mailbox within the hosting account on our servers from which you cannot send to Hotmail.
    2) Reply to the message sent from the Hotmail account.
    After this you should be able to send messages, but unfortunately only to the Hotmail account used in the steps above.
    I would also advise you to contact Hotmail support about this issue. Maybe, if they receive enough complaints about this, they would alter the strange policy they currently impose.

Unfortunately, I am not able to offer any advice for the second issue. Please, open a support ticket about it. Perhaps some of my colleagues from the support team would be able to offer a solution.

Comment

My solution

I recently have found emails being efused by MSN and Hotmail and Comcast.

I believe you need to turn OFF the following:
      Allow hosts with correct reverse DNS resolution

Comment

Thanks, i'll try that, if i get a solution i'll post it ^^

Comment

Did you get it to work

Is it working for you and if so, what was the fix?

Comment

Try changing your .htaccess to read

Code:
            AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Shultise View Post
              Is it working for you and if so, what was the fix?
              It was working for me till last week.. (SPF problems) but now, we have already these problem..

My temporal solution was to generate an spf record for all domains and mailbombing MSN, hotmail, terra, etc with emails asking whitelist us...

Round 2 is coming..

Comment

Problems Returning

Hi,

I'm confused... but today im getting the same errors... Email returnings from Hotmail.. etc

This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

themik@hotmail.es
                SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<miguel@totware.net> SIZE=1813:
                host mx1.hotmail.com [65.55.37.88]: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

I have SPF created since last year... and now im getting these error from all domains...

That is my spf from this domain

SPF
                Your current raw SPF record is : v=spf1 a mx ip4:66.40.56.32 mx:totware.net mx:altar7.su premepanel7.com mx:mail.su premepanel7.com -all

(Note: i put "su preme"... because if i put it all continous, i get ***** :P)

Any solution?
                Im reporting the problem on http://postmaster.live.com/ but the response time from hotmail is... hehehe

Thanks !

Comment

themik, please open a support ticket about this.

Comment

Thanks for the great information and it's very helpful to all of us!!

Comment

Working...
                    X