Unlimited hosting packege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited hosting packege

Can I get unlimited hosting package to customer?
    be a reseller or VSP?

Orthohin

Hello,

Yes you can offer unlimited hosting packages to your end customers:
    Sell cloud web hosting packages at low prices under your own brand with our reseller program. Get any of the plans for your own sites at a wholesale price.

You can also be a VPS reseller i.e. resell VPS services to your end customers:
    Become a virtual private server reseller with no initial investments. Sell virtual private servers without having to purchase them yourself with our Free Reseller Program.

Those are all part of the Free Resellers Program that we are most famous for:
    Become a hosting reseller with no deposits & no reseller charges. Sell cloud web hosting at low prices with the help of our private-label reseller hosting program.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
      Hello,

Yes you can offer unlimited hosting packages to your end customers:
      Sell cloud web hosting packages at low prices under your own brand with our reseller program. Get any of the plans for your own sites at a wholesale price.

You can also be a VPS reseller i.e. resell VPS services to your end customers:
      Become a virtual private server reseller with no initial investments. Sell virtual private servers without having to purchase them yourself with our Free Reseller Program.

Those are all part of the Free Resellers Program that we are most famous for:
      http://www.resellerspanel.com/reseller-hosting/
      Thanks for reeply...
      I have checked the offer.
      As you offer two Dedicated IP Address. If I need more then is there any extra charge that I have to pay.?

Orthohin

Comment

Unlimited hosting, although it seems that is what is popular, is really overkill. I am hosting 5 domains on my semidedicated account and only have used the following:

Storage: 102MB
        Traffic: 115MB

Comment

Originally posted by bertwhite1 View Post
          Unlimited hosting, although it seems that is what is popular, is really overkill. I am hosting 5 domains on my semidedicated account and only have used the following:

Storage: 102MB
          Traffic: 115MB
          Then why are you paying for a semi-dedicated account?

Comment

Good question Toolsavvy. On one of my corporate accounts I currently have a number of domains and 6 fully functioning sites. No reason to pay for a semi-dedicated unless the sites are really resource hogs. But typical site are not.

Comment

I run only wordpress blog previously on semi D 1 package, it used roughly 15% cpu, and load very slow.

Then I switch to OpenVZ 1 with Hepsia CP, cpu load becoming 2-3%, and load faster than semi-D 1.

Although it's unmanaged, but with Hepsia CP, it doesn't required management, since the Hepsia CP is not hosted into my vps, but centralized onto somewhere. However, pgsql hasn't yet supported.

I would recommend you to go with VPS rather than Semi-D package. Cheaper and better resources.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                I run only wordpress blog previously on semi D 1 package, it used roughly 15% cpu, and load very slow.

Then I switch to OpenVZ 1 with Hepsia CP, cpu load becoming 2-3%, and load faster than semi-D 1.

Although it's unmanaged, but with Hepsia CP, it doesn't required management, since the Hepsia CP is not hosted into my vps, but centralized onto somewhere. However, pgsql hasn't yet supported.

I would recommend you to go with VPS rather than Semi-D package. Cheaper and better resources.
                Whats the price difference?

Comment

check on rsp and your reseller control panel before you ask the question that can be found easily.

Comment

Unlimited hosting packege

Now we know the logic behind this, it is pretty safe to say that there are no catches when dealing with unlimited hosting plans offered by some of the established web hosting firms. But it is strongly recommended for you to read the fine print to see how the provider defines unlimited hosting before placing your order. Also, try to estimate how much storage and bandwidth your website actually needs. If you are one of those low usage users, it may be better off for you to choose a hosting packages with fewer storage, since these are generally cheaper, or even free web hosting plans.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewneil
                      Yes there is no problem you can offer unlimited hosting package for customer.
                      Thanks for that wonderfully vague and very blue comment.

Comment

Originally posted by prinkarow View Post
                        Now we know the logic behind this, it is pretty safe to say that there are no catches when dealing with unlimited hosting plans offered by some of the established web hosting firms. But it is strongly recommended for you to read the fine print to see how the provider defines unlimited hosting before placing your order. Also, try to estimate how much storage and bandwidth your website actually needs. If you are one of those low usage users, it may be better off for you to choose a hosting packages with fewer storage, since these are generally cheaper, or even free web hosting plans.
                        Actually, unlimited shared hosting is already cheap enough, no need to pay less with metered hosting.

Also, I disagree with using free hosting. Never a good ideaaa even for low usage sites, especially when shared hosting is so cheap.

Comment

I agree with toolsavvy, be very careful about using so called 'free' hosting. They have to pay for it somehow! Be this adverts on your site or a free domain which you never 'own' and increases in price over the next years! There are a lot of people who put time and money into a website, established very valuable traffic and who then are held to ransom over the ownership of the domain name

Comment

I do have some problems when RSP offered unlimited hosting. Most of my clients are email users of a small business. Before the UNLI disk space. my client can use up to the file quota. And since I create custom packages, file quota is limited up to 50,000 files. 50,000 files on some of my clients are good enough for a year or two of email storage before they delete their old emails.

When the UNLI came, the new TOS came that also limit the email storage of a total of 2GB. This means for an account that have 5 user each will only get 400MB on average. And this will only last them a couple of days. Please note these are for business use. Most of my clients and their suppliers are sending pictures of their products. This 2GB is easily reached a couple of days even by one email account.

I know and my client know about email clients such as Outlook and Thunderbird. But in todays age, we are going in the direction of "cloud storage". And my clients as paying customers expect a bigger storage compared to their yahoo, gmail accounts.

Since the TOS limits all account in a 2GB email storage, it will does not matter how big the disk space I offer.

I know about the VPS but for a small and a start up business, the price is too much. A couple of my clients stop using my service and simply now using gmail apps.

I'm hoping that they revise their TOS something like for the UNLI users only 2GB, and for the custom package users are allowed to use up to their file quota. I'm willing to pay a little bit more for custom package

Comment

The limitation of 2GB has always been in place even before the introduction of the unlimited packages. We just allowed people to go over it (which we don't anymore).

And yes if 2GB worth of e-mails are not convenient there are other solutions as you are already aware.

Comment

Working...
                              X