Unlimited hosting packege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
    The limitation of 2GB has always been in place even before the introduction of the unlimited packages. We just allowed people to go over it (which we don't anymore).

And yes if 2GB worth of e-mails are not convenient there are other solutions as you are already aware.
    Yav,
    As I understand it email files count against the file quota limits in place on the shared accounts and I have a couple of questions of this I am curious about.

1, The obvious question, Aren't the file quota limits in place per plan enough to limit email storage?

2 If email storage is going to be hard limited to 2 gig, is it really fair for email to count against file quota limits at that point?

The reason I am asking Is It's easier to explain a file quota limitation in place on a plan that offers unlimited space rather than a 2 gig email hardcap on a plan thats advertised with unlimited space..

Thanks for your time Yav..

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
      Yav,
      As I understand it email files count against the file quota limits in place on the shared accounts and I have a couple of questions of this I am curious about.

1, The obvious question, Aren't the file quota limits in place per plan enough to limit email storage?

2 If email storage is going to be hard limited to 2 gig, is it really fair for email to count against file quota limits at that point?

The reason I am asking Is It's easier to explain a file quota limitation in place on a plan that offers unlimited space rather than a 2 gig email hardcap on a plan thats advertised with unlimited space..

Thanks for your time Yav..

I agree with you.

Few years ago I asked the support regarding to the email quota, they told me same as plan quota, of course at that time space just few hundred MB to few GB only.

It's not reasonable to tell and to explain to a client that you have unlimited space for hosting, but unfortunately you have only 2GB for your email, I think majority of the hosting company doesn't impose this limit. However, they do have file limit.

Comment

IF RSP will not remove these limits then they need to sart offering inexpensive, stand-alone email plans.

Comment

Originally posted by toolsavvy View Post
          IF RSP will not remove these limits then they need to sart offering inexpensive, stand-alone email plans.

doubt people will sign up for that specific email plan.

they might go to another hoster, or even upgrade to vps (may be not buy from us too).

so, lose potential sales ?

Comment

Working...
          X