Warning: Undefined array key "extension" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template/bbcode.php on line 4176 Hepsia Panel of the language - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hepsia Panel of the language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepsia Panel of the language

The language of the Control Panel, the language of v.3 of the Control Panel there is no Chinese language.I would like to ask When did before?My clients are badly in need of the Chinese language.Can you tell me about when will there be?

I is free reseller.

Hello,

There is in fact Chinese language in the Hepsia control panel that your clients can use. They can change the language from the top right corner of the control panel under the Change View section.

Comment

you see not Chinese language in the Hepsia control panel.

Comment

Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong and You will have to excuse my ignorance about foreign languages, but it I am pretty sure that the language above the Srpski (Serbian) and below Vietnamese one is in fact Chinese.

Comment

SO....

When did before the Chinese language? We need it.As soon as possible.

Comment

Can you tell me, When did add Chinese language?This is very influential on my sales

Comment

Is this not Chinese??

Maybe its Japanese??

Anyone recognise it?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by clivejo; 22-01-2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong and You will have to excuse my ignorance about foreign languages, but it I am pretty sure that the language above the Srpski (Serbian) and below Vietnamese one is in fact Chinese.
                definitely it's Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by fgsky17168 View Post
                  The language of the Control Panel, the language of v.3 of the Control Panel there is no Chinese language.I would like to ask When did before?My clients are badly in need of the Chinese language.Can you tell me about when will there be?

I is free reseller.
                  ask your clients use v2. i'm sure there must be chinese language there, because I translated it.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                    definitely it's Japanese.
                    Forgive my ignorance !!

Maybe you could do a translation for v3?

Comment

All Order now customers are using v3. Can not choose v2

not V2 login button

Can you help me translation for v3?

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                        Forgive my ignorance !!

Maybe you could do a translation for v3?
                        I offered rsp for translating the v3, but the marketing did not respond to my ticket, i think they might have someone translating for them already.

and as far as i know, translating system of v2 and v3 are different, so they can't implement it into v3 from current v2.

if they accept my service, i can quickly translate within 2 weeks time.

Comment

I know they are very busy at the moment with the cloud migration. Maybe drop Yan a private message and offer your help with the translation.

I think he made the same assumption as me and thought the Japanese was in fact Chinese! If you point it out that we have established that its Japanese and offer to translate to Chinese I'm sure they will be glad of the help

Comment

I very much hope that they will be able to accept your service.Japanese language and Chinese language are very different. Hope to see you translate Chinese . And any progress please tell me.

Thank you

Comment

ok, i will update in the ticket and see what's their respond.

Comment

Working...
                              X