Regarding the New Store Templates for Resellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the New Store Templates for Resellers

How Long till the New templates will be officially launched for the free reseller program. As resellers have being waiting patiently and the old templates are becoming out of date with some having old phone numbers that no longer exist and not being updated as you (resellerspanel) have said no more improvements to the existing templates as the new ones will be released soon. But how soon is the question?

Hello,

Our Developers are currently working on finalising the project DuoServers 3, which will include new free reseller store templates and much more..
    The project should be completed within the next two weeks or so and this will be announced here and in our blog as soon as it comes live.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

hi vicdomains00-could you let me know which templates have old phone numbers that no longer exist? would like to possibly change templates. thanks

Comment

Hi Tomtwo, I have sent a reseller ticket to reseller support regarding this, so the problem is fixed asap, til the new store templates are released. As no reseller wants to loose sales, nor do their customers want to find incorrect numbers shown on their website. Its only one template.

Comment

thanks for the reply. which template is it? you can see the name on the top left corner in the new control panel and its on the left side in the old. example: smartzone. thanks

Comment

Hello.

I am sorry for the late reply, I have not seen the thread.

vicdomains00 - the phone numbers on all templates, no matter if it is the old duoservers, WordPress's or the new duoservers are correct - I can reassure you that.

I can see on your website in the top right part:
            US +1-855-211-0932
            UK +44-20-3695-1294
            AU +61-2-8417-2372
            ID:***XX***
            And on the Contact Us page:

CONTACT SALES:
            US TOLL FREE PHONE: +1-855-211-0932
            INTERNATIONAL PHONE: +1-727-546-HOST(4678)
            UK PHONE : +44-20-3695-1294
            AU PHONE : +61-2-8417-2372 Sales Lines Working Hours:
            Monday to Friday:
            10.00 AM - 12.00 AM GMT/UK
            05.00 AM - 07.00 PM EST/USA
            06.00 PM - 08.00 AM EST/AU

which are the correct phone numbers exactly as on our website:

Web hosting reseller program based on hosting automation solution. The turn key reseller solution provides outstanding 24/7 customer support. 2nd tier affiliate program for referring new resellers.

Please, double check that.

Best Regards,
            Tom.

Comment

thanks for the info and reply tom!

Comment

I am happy to help!

Comment

Hi Tom, if you check out the flipview template you will see on the bottom left hand corner of template that are showing incorrect phone numbers compared to the top right corner under live chat button which are showing correct phone numbers. The phone numbers on the bottom (footer) left hand corner of the template need updating asap.

Comment

Attached is what I am talking about on the footer of the flipview template, these numbers need updating asap as they are not correct
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X