Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia VPN - Anybody got it works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuala Lumpur Malaysia VPN - Anybody got it works?

As per topic title, anybody able to connect to my9.vpn.cloudlogin.co vpn?

I tried a lots of times with multiple devices and networks, never got it works.

I asked via chat support, they said it works.

So, anybody could confirm it to me?

Thank you.

Hi wjleong,

Where did you get the above URL from? When I enable VPN in my account I get a connection URL of us1.vpn.mybrand.com, this is probably because I have the DNS Cluster. It also sets me up with a username and password. These are the details you need to establish a PPTP tunnel.

I have compared the IP address of your URL to the one I use and they are different. I believe that the only datacenter supporting this is in the USA (Chicago, Illinois, United States)

Can you give some more details of what software you are using to establish the VPN and what error messages you are getting?

Comment

Hi clivejo,

I'm not using any software, I just enter the VPN info as PPTP connection type.

In my control panel I saw 6 VPN servers, I can access 5 of them, except the Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

You got only 1 VPN server?

Weird...

Comment

Hello guys,

Wjleong, I am glad to inform you that my9.vpn in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is currently working correctly and you should be able to login without any issues.

As for
        Clivejo, our developers have resolved your problem as well and now all available VPSs are available in your control panel.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
        Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
        X