Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken links

Hi,
    I'm newbie and struggling to create store in custom wordpresssite. Never used api before and not familiar with programming. Links and images are broken on my site and the forms not working well. Can somebody please help me. Also i see an error in my htacc. but don't know how to fix this.

edit: links and domainchecker in order-form not working.

Last edited by mirabeau; 01-02-2015, 03:58 PM.

I wish I could help but have never used the api at all...... just the RSP WP themes and plugin..... I wish you luck on it..

Comment

The theme you are using is a 3rd party one and not designed to work with the RSP plugin. The theme and plugin work hand in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
        The theme you are using is a 3rd party one and not designed to work with the RSP plugin. The theme and plugin work hand in hand.

And isn't there something i can do about it? I would like to stay with this theme.

Comment

I see in the resellerpanelmanual i need to check this:

Note: Make sure you have the Outgoing Connections option disabled for your
          web hosting account.
          If you can't disable it, add the following IP address to the exceptions list:

But where do i check this?

Comment

I can answer that one..... If you have rsp hosting click on outgoing connections in your hosting control panel..... If not that feature will not be present in your hosting..

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
              I can answer that one..... If you have rsp hosting click on outgoing connections in your hosting control panel..... If not that feature will not be present in your hosting..
              My hosting is not with rsp. Tried other subdomain with the rsp-theme and then store works fine

Comment

RP wordress plugin does not work with wordpress 4.1. At least it is not working on my site.

Comment

Hello,

I just tested WP 4.1 with ResellersPanel 1.5.5 and it is working properly. If you have updated the plugin, you can try to disable it and enabled it again, this sometimes does the trick. If you still experience problems, you can open a ticket from your control panel and provide the WP admin login details (or create temporary ones).

Best Regards,
                  Tim Smith

Comment

Hello.

What you can do is to download any of the themes we provide: https://cp.resellerspanel.com/tools/wordpress-themes/

Download it to your local computer and extract it.

You need the images folder only.

You can archive it and then upload it to your WordPress >> /wp-content/themes/wp-barrister/ or you can just FTP it there.

Best Regards,
                    Tom.

Comment

Working...
                    X