Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Voice over the Hespia demo videos - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voice over the Hespia demo videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice over the Hespia demo videos

I have been thinking of getting a local person to do a voice over for the demo videos. But would I be allowed to modify and use them in this way?

I would love for RSP to answer this question.

Comment

Did you ever get an answer on this. My thought is that as long as you use it to promote your RSP reseller business, I doubt RSP would care.

What I would like to know is...

1. How do you download the videos?

2. How would you go about removing the current audio and then adding your own audio to the flv file after you have downloaded it?

3. Once you have successfully removed RSP's voiceover and added your own, how would you get the new videos to show in your customer's CP? After all, they are not streamed from each reseller's account, right?
      Last edited by Guest; 11-04-2013, 03:42 AM.

Comment

I think can put the subtitle instead of changing the voice. May be this is another good alternative option ?

Comment

Just go to youtube and type in resellerspanel or follow the link:

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

you can use the videos from there.

As for editing the videos, we don't mind feel free to do your best

Comment

I can do an Irish leprechaun voice over, who wouldn’t buy web hosting from a leprechaun!?!?! To be sure, to be sure!

Comment

Thing is, re-dubbing a video and posting on youtube is great, but how can you incorporate the redubbed videos into the wordpress reseller themes with the current rsp coding? A tool incorporated into the reseller panel to add custom subtitles for videos per reseller would be beneficial, even if resource intensive, so when a visitor plays those videos from your reseller site at the end of the video you at least see http://resellerdomain.com/ Just my view on this, having to do with domain awareness.

Comment

Working...
              X