Warning: Undefined array key 15521 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 72 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/www/resellers_forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 77 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 What happened to reseller anonymity? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to reseller anonymity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to reseller anonymity?

Hi guys,

I haven't been here for a while but in the beginning RSP was careful to let resellers choose if they wanted to reveal to clients the connection to RSP. I still think that is kind'a important. Even crtitical. But now the RSP reseller WP templates are downloadable in the CP. Both in the demo accounts and for clients. Me don't like! Please do something about that.

When you say its downloadable via the CP which one are you talking about?

I know its available via the resellers cp, which is where it should be! But Ive never seen it via the Hespia CP which clients would use. If so can you guide me how to find it?

Comment

Out of curiosity I looked in the Hepsia CP.

It is indeed downloadable under "Free templates" in the Hepsia CP

Comment

yup that it is, all 3 for a fact...

curiosity abounds on this end

Comment

I have to agree. It would be best to remove these asap!

Comment

They need to be removed and only be available from the RSP Control Panel & on the site, that would be plenty enough for resellers to be able to find and download them and keep their anonymity...

Comment

Reseller WP templates

When I first read this post - I could not believe RSP would include these reseller WP templates in the 'clients' sample template within their control panel. But after taking a look - yep - there they are!

I agree - they should be removed.

Comment

The WordPRess Hosting Themes were never meant for regular web hosting customers - they are only meant for resellers. They must have ended in the Hepsia Control Panel recently, as a mistake during our work on a different project they are part of. We have already removed the themes from there and have taken measures so that this will not happen again.

We are truly sorry for the mix up - reseller anonymity has been and will remain one our top priorities.

Comment

Nice to have that fixed and well spotted maxa!

NOTE: Maxa your signature line is being picked up by the forum software as a possible spam link and your posts are being blocked until a moderator accepts them.

Comment

Hespia CP client Demo

Also has anyone noticed that at the top left of Hespia CP client Demo the "Visit Store" link takes you to hepsia DOT ********** DOT com that is very not good

Comment

Originally posted by diggories View Post
                      Also has anyone noticed that at the top left of Hespia CP client Demo the "Visit Store" link takes you to hepsia DOT ********** DOT com that is very not good
                      Mine opened to a demo site with my branding on it and when I click the "Visit Store" link it goes to my store page. I'm not sure if the fact that I have custom domain servers has anything to do with that or not...

Comment

Originally posted by iads View Post
                        Mine opened to a demo site with my branding on it and when I click the "Visit Store" link it goes to my store page. I'm not sure if the fact that I have custom domain servers has anything to do with that or not...
                        Same as me! All works like its supposed to! I'm guessing you need to have the Private DNS cluster in order for it to work correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                          Same as me! All works like its supposed to! I'm guessing you need to have the Private DNS cluster in order for it to work correctly.
                          Yes you are correct I have a few stores and the ones that have DNS clusters work fine, would be nice though if this could be pointed out to others so they can purchase a dns cluster to stop this from happening or leave it if they are happy but still should be notified

Comment

Working...
                          X