How to sell only domains without hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sell only domains without hosting

Hi, I was just checking how to buy domains from my own store. After searching a domain "example.com" in the next page shown pricing with hosting. Is any way to separate these options? So that people can buy domains or hosting separately or combined.

Hello,

When you log into your reseller control panel, go to My Offers -> Shared Hosting Offers and enable the plan called Domain Manager. After that, click on the Quick Template Update link on top of the control panel. The Domain Manager plan is a domain with a control panel to manage it, but no hosting space attached to it i.e. exactly what you are looking for. Once you do these steps, the Domain Manager plan will appear on the order page both on your store and in your reseller control panel -> Buy @ Wholesale.

Best Regards,
    Tim Smith

Comment

Originally posted by timsmith View Post
      Hello,

When you log into your reseller control panel, go to My Offers -> Shared Hosting Offers and enable the plan called Domain Manager. After that, click on the Quick Template Update link on top of the control panel. The Domain Manager plan is a domain with a control panel to manage it, but no hosting space attached to it i.e. exactly what you are looking for. Once you do these steps, the Domain Manager plan will appear on the order page both on your store and in your reseller control panel -> Buy @ Wholesale.

Best Regards,
      Tim Smith

Hi Tim,
      I have done it. Thanks a lot. I suggest you to show that option as by default. I think many people (newbie like me) does not know it.

Comment

Originally posted by iads
        I wish that it were possible, but it is not currently possible on RSP.....

Hi, It's possible just follow Tim's comment.

Comment

iads, your comment is fine, no need to delete it. This is why the forum is such a good medium to post questions on, because the information can be used to help other members with the same questions. I have learned a lot over the years from the forum and the members/RSP Staff who while helping others, also help me in the process!

Comment

Working...
          X