Service going downhill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over 18 hours later

I opened a ticket yestarday. Over 18 hours later I am still waiting. What is going on????

Comment

I usually extol the virtues of the support here at RSP, but I have had an email issue that I had opened a ticket on several days ago. Although I had a decent response, support said that they had to refer it up to the administrators. Well it has been well over 24 hours and I haven't heard a thing. When I asked about it this morning they said it will be fixed shortly and not respond to the ticket because it loses its line in the que. Well that was around 8 this morning and its almost 4:30pm now and I still don't have a response.

This is very unusual and frustrating. Where is Yan or Kalin? They used to visit here and furnish answers.

Comment

I think both Yan and Kalin have been drafted in to help with this account migration pavlova, which to be honest I think is the source of all these issues!

I’ve had no problems at all on the UK cloud system (bar the API changing IP!)

This is only a suggestion, but maybe you guys could use the forum to post the solutions to the problems. Help each other fix problems ?? Probably easier said than done!

Comment

Not much anyone outside of RSP can do if my private dns cluster isn't working properly. And, yes it may be a result of the server change but one of my clients has said that he has had the problem before the changeover. The problems are two fold. I cannot use my domain name as the outgoing and incoming mail server as this is supposed to let happen. And 2, If someone sends an email we cannot reply to that email. We get an undeliverable message.

I understand that people can be busy but you can't ignore your customers (us) no more than I can ignore my clients. I promised them service. That's the only thing that really distinguishes me from my competitors. What do I do, tell them that my host is ignoring my tech support requests? And when I ask by the ticket what is going on they say don't ask again as you will be put in the back of the line, where do I turn? I am trying to be patient but it gets harder and harder as time goes by.

Comment

24 hours later

It is a real shame that things wasn't planned properly. They should have forsee the problem with server changeover. The whole system come across as real mess. No reply from support for 24 hours now... what is going on???

Comment

Working...
            X