Domain register new =I found No way to cancel order- 15minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain register new =I found No way to cancel order- 15minutes

Domain register new =I needed to cancel because of a miss spell, I found No way to cancel order even within 15minutes
    support says I can't .. double check spelling before paid domain
    Question: If I am a reseller my customer miss spell a domain wants refund... of course I am going to refund ? my lossl.help suggestions

**domain registrations/renewals are considered a non-refundable service** really I will give my customers refund transfer to me something 24hrs at least,
    linstead of NO .........Ideas to anyone would be great

I do not believe that RSP controls refund policies on domain names rather Icann. Read the refund policy for domain names of your competitors websites and you will find their refund policies pretty much reflect the same as RSP's policy or aka the domain refund policy on your own reseller site.... In short RSP does not refund Domains Because who would refund RSP lol. You can refund the money out of your pocket of course and have rsp transfer ownership of the misspelled domain to yourself I am sure though...
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 03-06-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

All domain registrations and domain transfers are final, do not include any money-back guarantee and will be subject to a fee that is calculated on the basis of the actual NON-PROMOTIONAL annual price of the purchased domain's TLD, multiplied by the number of years of registration or transfer.
      The Terms and Conditions are very clear, so I'm afraid if you misspell the domain then there is no chance of a refund. This is a policy that all the registrars will have, not just RSP. If your customer mis-spells the domain he/she ordered then you need to point them to the Terms and Conditions and explain that domains are non-refundable. Maybe offer to purchase the corrrect domain at wholesale price for them as a compromise.

If it was you who placed the order on their behalf, and got the spelling wrong, then yes, you are at fault and not the customer. Its a cost you will just have to absorb, just learn from your mistake and double check everything in future.

Another option is to host the mis-spelt domain yourself, and put a for sale notice on it. You may find that the spelling mistake is a common one and the customer might actually consider registering it too.

Comment

Yup pretty much word for word with HG GD and other providers so its a pretty standard policy..
        Last edited by doneritehosting; 03-06-2015, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X