Turning Off Blacklist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Off Blacklist!

Thank you for allowing us to disable the blacklist function.

While it may help many people and eliminate much spam, many of my customers were having major issues with messages to them being rejected.

Even my Earthlink/Mindspring emails were not being received here. I spent 20 minutes on the helpdesk with Earthlink trying to explain that their email server was blacklisted. She kept wanting to log into my email account and I kept telling her it was a larger issue than just MY email account,

In this particular case, Earthlink was listed on 4 of the 100 blacklist servers. Perhaps the blacklist would be better if they gave a score based upon how many lists a particular server is on.

Anyway, thanks for letting us disable this for our customers. We may decicde on a case-by-case basis to later enable it.

Hello Mark,

Indeed the implementation of the Blacklist feature in the hosting control panel and the option to disable it per email account has increased the flexibility of the control panel and the hosting service in general.

Now each client is free to choose if he wants to receive emails from blacklisted mail servers or increase the spam protection to a higher level.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
    X