Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to see folder size in Hepsia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to see folder size in Hepsia?

A couple of months ago I was backuping a domain folder using the CP. I created a folder called 'backup' and using the file manager copied the main site files into the new folder. The CP went into a loop, recursively copying the folder itself into itself, over and over. Since then my Hepsia CP informs me Im using 4.13Gb of disk space!

Is there any why of displaying the disk size of each folder to see which one is using the excess space?
    Last edited by clivejo; 02-03-2013, 12:44 AM.

Well I still cant figure out how to do it in Hepsia, but I managed to use SSH to log in and run the following command.

Code:
    du www > filelist.txt
    Then browse to and download the file via Hepsia File Manager. I have now identified the main disk hogs and will be slashing them down to size!

Comment

There is no way can view the folder size for Hepsia and cPanel at the moment.

I guess it's because linux based can't get folder size. (I never use linux, so just guess, correct me if i'm wrong)

Comment

On the contrary, its very easy to get folder size in Linux using the 'du' command. I now have a file list of the file structure, folder size etc and intend to do some 'spring cleaning'

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
          On the contrary, its very easy to get folder size in Linux using the 'du' command. I now have a file list of the file structure, folder size etc and intend to do some 'spring cleaning'
          Ok clivejo, did you figure out how to do this in hespia yet? I noticed this too.. Kinda weird that RSP would leave this feature out of the file manager.

Comment

Don't think you can do it in Hepsia! Well not presently any-ways.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
              Ok clivejo, did you figure out how to do this in hespia yet? I noticed this too.. Kinda weird that RSP would leave this feature out of the file manager.
              cPanel also doesn't have this feature.

Comment

Its certainly would be a nice feature for Hepsia. Another advantage over cPanel

Comment

Most definately would.. be a nice feature.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                    Its certainly would be a nice feature for Hepsia. Another advantage over cPanel
                    definitely agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X