Template problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template problem

I use "FlipView" template. When I move the mouse over the top menu items (HOME WEB HOSTING DOMAINS FREEBIES SIGNUP SUPPORT ABOUT US LOGIN CONTACT US), the drop down menus are not showing up. Everything worked fine until a few days ago. What seems to be a problem?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

you would need to contact support from the reseller control panel for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpius View Post
      I use "FlipView" template. When I move the mouse over the top menu items (HOME WEB HOSTING DOMAINS FREEBIES SIGNUP SUPPORT ABOUT US LOGIN CONTACT US), the drop down menus are not showing up. Everything worked fine until a few days ago. What seems to be a problem?
      Thanks in advance for your reply.
      Which browsers have you tried ? Mozilla Firefox ? IE ? Chrome ? Opera ? and version ?

Try in different browsers see if it's the problem of the browser or your computer restriction.

Then only a support ticket and tell them you've done this and that, so they can quickly locate the problem.

Comment

I use that template on my d u o s e r v e r s reseller subdomain.. I tried with IE 10 and chrome.. the drop down menus didnt work.

Comment

They've fixed it. Now it works properly.

Comment

Thats Great! Good luck to you

Comment

Working...
            X