language error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• language error

hi-im using the free reseller template. i have a question regarding protocol before i submit a ticket. the error i am going to submit is when i choose 'domain names' as the featured product on the homepage. if i select 'domain names' and then go to the site and select another language other than english the page appears in that language with no problem. the error occurs when i click the 'home' button and then decide to go back to 'english' language and click 'english' it displays 'erro 403' on the page and 'domainname.com.pt/404/' in the url bar. if i choose 'shared hosting' as the featured product this error does not occur. when i submit a ticket-do i have to leave my site as is so support can check the error or can i change it to 'shared hosting' in the mean time/will support be able to check it using a default site of their own that support uses? thanks

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have noticed the error but please open a support ticket from your reseller control panel so we can forward it to our developers.

You do not have to leave the Domain Names as a top service, we will test the issue with оur own store.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

thanks for the reply. opened ticket. thanks

Comment

Hello,

You are most welcome.

Best Regards,
        Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
        X