Using CloudFlare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using CloudFlare

I use CloudFlare on all my websites, and went to add it to my RSP store (which is using a Wordpress template).

It detected there were parts of my site in SSL, such as the order form, and said any attempts to connect to SSL on my site will be forwarded to an error message unless I use their paid service.

Is anyone else using the free CloudFlare service on their RSP store? Do you have any complaints about it?

I use cloudflare too, but not for rsp store.

You can actually subscribe to cloudflare pro for just USD$ 20 per month to have SSL.

Comment

Yeah, the $20/month is what I was trying to avoid doing for now... (Since I just started using their service, I'd like to see a good impact on my RSP/WP site before I even went any further with it)

So far I have no ideas on how to make it work, and I know it will send all my order forms to an error page instead.

I guess I will have to upgrade to paid or get over it

Comment

i dont think there is any option to make it work by pass ssl, since it's dns based.

unless you are using custom form provided by rsp instead of your own billing form via api.

Comment

Working...
        X