Price Change - I feel slighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Change - I feel slighted

I signed up as a free reseller and bought the OVZ1 package at wholesale during the $1 promotion. It was agreed that after 3 months I would be billed monthly at the wholesale price of $10/mo which was the wholesale price for the OVZ1 plan at that time.

But yesterday I noticed they dropped the wholesale price of the OVZ1 plan on their website to $9/mo (which is great BTW).

So am I locked in to the old $10/month wholesale price or will I be billed at the new wholesale price of $9/mo?

From what I can tell you will be billed at the "NEW" wholesale price of $9/mo. So it's all good!!! No reason to feel slighted. Just thankful for the price drop. Thanks RSP!!!

Comment

I'm not too sure you are correct. My recurring statement in cp shows $11.50 (which includes a dedicated IP), so my Paypal recurring charge is $10 for the hosting and 1.50 for the IP.

I think they would need to cancel that recurring Paypal charge and start a new one with the updated price of $10.50.

Comment

Thank you very much. But I may have another problem now.

I cancelled the current contract for the old price and renewed at the new price. However, now it is showing that my next billing will be one month later than what it should be.

Previously my next billing date was Apr 19 2016 but now that I cancelled that recurring contract and renewed at the new price, it shows my next billing date as May 19 2016.

So it looks possible that either ResPan is going to get ripped out of a month of payments for the hosting account or my hosting account will go down on Apr 19 2016.

Comment

Hello vrepub,

The expiration date of your VPS is 2016-05-26 and you will be charged automatically for the renewal on 2016-05-19.

Your VPS will not be suspended in April.

Best Regards,
          Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

I get frustrated as I increase the price of the domain but I've never know (I can't recall RSP did mention it anywhere) recurring contract secure the price, so I lost damn lots of commission

Comment

Working...
            X