Website SSL Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website SSL Problem

Hello. I just started using the reseller wordpress and added a ssl. I noticed that if you go to certain pages that have videos the green lock disappears due to the video being hosted on a non ssl site. Is there any way to get the videos hosted on a ssl?

I see that the links for some of the videos come from our store master at mysite.duoservers,com. Would I need to purchase another ssl for mysite.duoservers.com or is that even possible?

Thanks, Rug3r

Verified... This happens immediately on a page that shows a video image. If there is just a link that says play ssl is intact until a visitor clicks play... The WP themes are on regular hosting accounts, be they paid or the free accounts that come with a dns purchase. Yav, Is there any way to get the Dev's to look into this and possibly have the videos hosted on our WP sites in the future?

Comment

Hello,

Rug3r, can you please open a support ticket from your reseller control panel regarding this matter so we can check it and escalate it to our developers.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Will do Ivanov. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X