Subdomain of the domain of our default store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subdomain of the domain of our default store

When I tried to make a second site within the network of our Wordpress installation I ended with an error and the support had to reset the .htaccess archive. Now this is done I see that everything is the still same. I have a second network site that I can't reach. In case this is impossible, isn't there a way to setup a subdomain outside the Wordpress installation as you can within a Cpanel or resembling? Or else can't we manage our domain from somewhere else as you can at mydomain.com? I don't know whether when you try out hosting you have to take a new domain, in that case, I'm just as far as now because I will maybe only be able to create subdomains for my new domain.

I just saw some posts out of 2005 about this subject and hope things have changed meanwhile. Please, how do other people run their blog?

Are you using a DNS cluster with your store? If so you will also have to create an A record in your DNS cluster for the subdomain to work properly. Other than that RSP will have to jump in on this.

Comment

Working...
    X