Letsencrypt Firefox and Thunderbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letsencrypt Firefox and Thunderbird

I believe letsencrypt is a positive step toward a safer Internet. I am excited by the possibilities. However, after adopting a free letsenencrypt SSL I could not figure out how to configure all to use it successfully. It is a little overwhelming. For example my Thunderbird client, v52, did not like any of my choices, and Firefox, v54, did not like my Resellers webmail, roundcube, after the SSL was installed. Said webmail Cert had expired? Strange because Mozilla is a supporter!

Anyway, I would very much like for all of my resellers website clients to have HTTPS as part of their website service. Now I am wishing I could ask and have someone smarter than me implement it throughout my account. Otherwise, I feel like I am going to have to go back to school again and learn all of the ins and outs of SSL configuration?

Any suggestions on how to configure Thunderbird to use the free SSL to POP mail through my resellers mail client? Should I just use encrypt password?

The Possibilities Are Infinite

As far as I know that feature is not available. However, I do believe RSP are working on that.

Comment

Working...
    X