Server down again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down again!

My server loses connection 5-10 times a day, worst service I've had since my first dedicated server in 1998. Support denies down time and has no interest in even admitting the problem much less fixing it. they blame it on the monitoring service but I personally checked it when it's down and it's checked from 10 different countries before it's considered down. Also the same service is monitoring chipset.net on your free re-seller service and it stays up 100%.

so it was checked from 5 countries and I checked it personally from FL but because you monitor it from inside your network it was up, so that's how you come up with your claim of 99% up-time. Your refusing to admit the facts, it was down and keeps going down. I was told that last week by your own support when it kept going down, check the ticket.

How can you explain that the same monitor service uptimerobot.com monitors this website chipset.net on another server on your free service and it was up 100%. But my paid server with brevardaccess.com was down 5-10 times.

so basically you are not interested or don't know how to resolve the problem and this is the level of server I will get is the message I'm getting, so I'll look for a better host.

Attachments (2)
    21/07/2017 (23:25)
    Adrian TrendafilovStaff

Like i said the server di not lose its connection, as we are monitoring all of our servers 24/7.

Best regards,
    Adrian Trend

You rated this response
    21/07/2017 (23:14)
    Client

I realize the server may not have went down but that's only one part of a providing internet service, the other part is having a reliable connection to the back bone. the connection from my service monitoring and myself is checked from 2 USA states and several foreign countries and it's lost connection. So why does your server lose internet connection so often? is the the level of service I should expect for $60. I'm not selling cup cakes online, I have a clients running a real estate business at $250k a year and and drugstore that does millions per year.
    this went on a few weeks ago for days also.

21/07/2017 (23:02)
    Adrian TrendafilovStaff

Hello,

The server did not have any outages whatsoever in the past week or two so likely the monitoring software you are using is losing the connection to it from time to time, as it relies to a constant ping to the server.

Best regards,
    Adrian Trend

You rated this response
    21/07/2017 (22:54)
    Client

see attached, i check these myself with my web browser from FL, and this company is in TX, and its definitely down, no connection. I had a server with hostdime for 10 years and never had this problem, is it stead fast network that sucks or this server is junk?

Uptime Robot uses a distributed monitoring system to minimize false-positives.
    All primary checks are made from the main engines in Dallas-USA. However, once a downtime is detected, secondary requests to verify this downtime is sent from remote nodes that are located in different countries/continents.

Here are all the locations and IPs used:
    216.144.250.150 - (mail2.uptimerobot.com) (Dallas - USA)
    46.137.190.132 (remote1.uptimerobot.com) (Dublin - Ireland)
    122.248.234.23 (remote2.uptimerobot.com) (Singapore)
    188.226.183.141 - 2a03:b0c0:0:1010::832:1 (remote3.uptimerobot.com) (Amsterdam - Netherlands)
    178.62.52.237 - 2a03:b0c0:1:d0::e54:a001 (remote4.uptimerobot.com) (London - UK)
    54.79.28.129 (remote5.uptimerobot.com) (Sydney - Australia)
    54.94.142.218 (remote6.uptimerobot.com) (S
    Attached Files
Working...
X