Has the price manager changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the price manager changed?

I believe in the past I used the price manager in order to generate the prices seen by the customer on my website. For example, if I want an average profit of 10% and round the amount to the nearest whole unit of currency.

Click image for larger version

Name:	arFRuPJ.png
Views:	49
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	63678

But for some reason this is now only applying to the profit, rather than the retail price. I don't understand the logic of wanting a uniform profit? Surely resellers are more interested about the price actually displayed on their store looking right than the amount of actual profit they get?

Uniform profit is an easier way to manage pricing rather than trying to manage every product individually. As in the example above if u want to increase profit 2% off each domain U just click a button and done. BUT that way is not trying to compete with competitor pricing. I also set my prices individually to try to come close to competitors. Have to do that tld by tld I'm afraid and its time consuming.
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 06-07-2018, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I understand that, and can see the use of the tool for managing prices en masse. But what i don't understand is why round the profit, rather than the "display" price? A lot of people will want the display price to be rounded for example, a domain for $10.99. I don't understand how rounding the profit is useful?

Comment

Working...
      X