New signup confirmation email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signup confirmation email.

Is there a fault or has RSP stopped sending sale confirmations ? I assisted a new signup over a week ago. He received transaction and signup confirmation emails but I, as the reseller, have received nothing ?

Hello,

Such emails containing customer's data are no longer being sent to the resellers because of changes we have implemented in our system due to the enforcement of the GDPR on 25th of May 2018. More detailed information regarding the case can be found in this article:
    Europe's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will come into force on May 25, 2018, will 'overhaul' the way businesses handle their customers’ information and will ensure utmost data protection. Learn more about the principles of the GDPR and about our approach to GDPR compliance.

Let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with.

Comment

• hdelroy
      hdelroy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for explaining Nick, however, rather than stop all the email notifications couldn't the template be modified to just not show the personal data ? then we would still have a notification of the tranasaction type and value.

hi-i need some clarification regarding this please. regarding the free reseller program-if someone purchases a domain or a hosting plan through my site will i be notified via email that my store has received a sale/purchase? thanks

Comment

Hello,

You will receive notification regarding the payments made through your store, however the invoice containing the payment and personal details of the client will only be sent to the person that has made the payment.

Comment

Originally posted by NickGreen View Post
        Hello,

You will receive notification regarding the payments made through your store, however the invoice containing the payment and personal details of the client will only be sent to the person that has made the payment.
        Hi Nick, that is the point I queried - I assisted a sale 10 days ago. The customer received notifications, the reseller (me) has received nothing, to date.

Comment

Hello,

I just received a confirmation from our marketing department that reseller notifications will be modified in the near future and such email notification will be available.

Best Regards,
          Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Originally posted by c.ivanov View Post
            Hello,

I just received a confirmation from our marketing department that reseller notifications will be modified in the near future and such email notification will be available.

Best Regards,
            Cvetan Ivanov
            1 Year and 1 month into the future, Still no notifications of a sale, only notifications are when commission invoices for a period have been paid. Any update on this ?

Comment

Working...
            X