Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems Authentication After login

Hello,

I have been having issues using my control panel AFTER I log in successfully. It keeps asking for my password with each new action I try to make.

I have tried different browsers, computers and connection: I get the same issue every time. I even tried a new account with the same issue. I even tried changing the panel's theme.

And to make things worse: I have to start over filling the form for buying a domain or hosting service!

What gives?

Regards.
    Attached Files

Hello,

May I ask you to contact us on support@resellerspanel.com and provide us with the username of the free reseller account that the issue is experienced with as well as details how to reproduce it on our end, so we can investigate and resolve the case?

Looking forward hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Nick Green,
    Technical Support Department.

Comment

Hello NickGreen,

Thank you for your reply. I have sent an email to support and I have managed to open a support ticket too.

Ticket id: 1707836

Regards,
      Seif

Comment

Hello,

We have replied to the Ticket you opened (#1707836). Please refer to it for more information.

Best Regards,

Darien Menethil

Technical Support Department.

Comment

I must say I have never seen this before. Could it be a cookie issue?

Comment

Hello,

I can now confirm that itis a sessions problem.

My internet connection at work is bridged and load balanced with packet redirects, which is causing sessions to change.

Thank you very much for all your help

Regards.

Comment

Working...
            X