Just curious - about .MEN hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious - about .MEN hosting

I just noticed that RSP does not host .MEN domains (says so in my Hepsia CP).

Just out of curiosity, is this a technical issue or a political issue.

Also, while I'm asking about TLDs, are there any other TLDs RSP does not host?

Thanks

I guess it depends on the terms and conditions of the registrar for that particular TLD. Some have very particular and interesting terms to ownership and some are quite frankly a rip off (price wise).

Comment

I do agree that some of the ngTLDs are a rip-off price-wise, but I don't understand what that has to do with a host not allowing hosting a site on a particular TLD.

IMHO, .BEST is a ripoff even though they are claiming the renewal rate will be dropped to $15 by May, but as far as I know RSP allows you to host a .BEST domain on their servers.

So what makes .MEN any different than any other ngTLD?

Comment

You don't know ? Really ? worst ratio of scam domains over 50% lol https://krebsonsecurity.com/2018/06/...se-dont-click/

Comment

Thanks for the response. So what other TLDs on that list are not allowed to be hosted?

Comment

Hello,

At this point only the .men TLD is not allowed on our hosting platform.

Best Regards,
            Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Oh my bad, I didn't read properly!!! I thought you mean register the TLD not host it.

Comment

So does RSP allow hosting of .*** or pron sites?

** Asking for a friend, I would never be at that kind of stuff **

Comment

Hello,

ResellersPanel servers CANNOT be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing, or handling in any way of lewd, obscene, adult or p0rnographic material, or any other material which is considered impermissible by the company's terms of service and the Acceptable Use Policy.

Best Regards,
                  Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Well that's crystal clear!! p0rn is bad mmmmkay

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                      You don't know ? Really ? worst ratio of scam domains over 50% lol
                      Oh my bad, I didn't read properly!!! I thought you mean register the TLD not host it.
                      Last edited by clivejo; 13-02-2020, 01:44 PM. Reason: Removed spam

Comment

Working...
                      X