Domain Manager plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Manager plan

If a client registers a domain via my store and a new "Domain Manager" account is created for them to admin the domain, why is the CP not branded or have the NS servers pointing to the resellers private DNS cluster?

Sure is quiet in here. How many users are left in this forum? 2? 3 maybe?

Whatever happened to donerite?

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
      If a client registers a domain via my store and a new "Domain Manager" account is created for them to admin the domain, why is the CP not branded or have the NS servers pointing to the resellers private DNS cluster?
      Hello,

Please open a support ticket regarding the case from your reseller account's control panel so we can investigate the case further.

Best Regards,
      Nick Green

Comment

Originally posted by vrepub View Post
        Sure is quiet in here. How many users are left in this forum? 2? 3 maybe?

Whatever happened to donerite?
        It definitely has gotten quiet here. Not even a spam bot in sight. I sold my computer/website design business a while ago when I got into real estate and got too busy to manage both (I still service a few old customers and have one left on Hepsia not including my own sites). I guess I’m a worthless forum member now.

Comment

Not so old and worthless. I keep coming back and scanning the forum occasionally but there doesn't seem much discussion going on like it once was.

Comment

I'm not sure where donerite went to, haven't seen him about in a long time. His domains don't seem to be active any more either :/

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              I'm not sure where donerite went to, haven't seen him about in a long time. His domains don't seem to be active any more either :/
              Yeah, his hosting site has been down for at least a half a year, maybe more. Sent him and email when I noticed it was down and never got a response. Hope he's OK.

Comment

Working...
              X