Monthly Billing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Billing

I know it's planned for this year, but is there any estimated timing for monthly hosting billing to be implemented? Seeing as the majority of webhosts offer monthly billing as an alternative to those who can't or won't pay hundreds up front (some of which were my potential sales - they didn't want to pay for a year up front), I think this is a very important feature.

I wish you luck on that one and its truly heartfelt.... Been there, Done That, Wear The T-shirt... I hope you guys finally see monthly billing though. Its been long enough coming. If it does..
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Yeah, what donerite said. It's been promised for years and every year we get the same "no updates, we'll let you know soon" generic response. I'm in the process of leaving RSP for GoDaddy since RSP seems to not want to give us the ONLY feature we have been begging for since the beginning and have never gotten.

Comment

Hello,

I have contacted our Marketing Department regarding the case and this project was in the works however due to unexpected circumstances it had to be put on-hold for now. We hope we will be able to provide monthly billing cycles for the shared hosting plans in the near future.

Comment

Let's hope something good happens in the last few months left in 2020!!

Comment

Whistling....

Comment

Working...
            X