Re-use account usernames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-use account usernames

Being with RSP for a while now, I have a lot of old expired, blocked or transferred accounts names. Is there any-way to re-use these account names? I have one used to be an Enterprise plan, but was transferred to a VPS. Can I renew this old account as a VPS?

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    Being with RSP for a while now, I have a lot of old expired, blocked or transferred accounts names. Is there any-way to re-use these account names? I have one used to be an Enterprise plan, but was transferred to a VPS. Can I renew this old account as a VPS?
    don't think so
    i requested to reuse previously but was told not possible

Comment

Hello,

If the account has simply expired a while ago it can be renewed. Note we can provide you with access to such accounts only in case they use the same account owner details as you. We cannot offer to provide you with access to the account of another person even if their data was already deleted due to inactivity. Blocked accounts such as the ones used for initial VPS installations where another account was moved over to the VPS afterwards or accounts that were blocked for ToS breach cannot be re-used I am afraid.

Best Regards,
      Nick Green

Comment

Hey,
        Hope it's the right place to ask this - just wondering. How long is the period of inactivity after which you disable the account?

Comment

Hello,

The VPS service is being disabled on the date its plan expires. In case the plan is not renewed within 30 days of its expiration the whole VPS and all its content are subject of deletion without prior notice. Should you decide to renew your plan after these 30 days we can always install the VPS anew, however it will not be possible to retrieve any of the content that was previously hosted on it.

Best Regards,
          Nick Green

Comment

Working...
          X