Magento 2 Cron Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magento 2 Cron Job

What is the proper syntax for creating the Magento cron job in Hepsia? First when I tried setting it up I was getting emailed errors every time it tried executing. I found a way online that said to run it via wget, but it would prompt within the Magento admin that cron was not running but no emailed errors.

What errors are you getting?

Comment

I was getting errors that said the command could not be run from the command line. The second attempt when I didn't get emailed errors, Magento admin would say indexers are invalid, make sure Magento cron job is running.

Comment

Originally posted by jbwservices.com View Post
        I was getting errors that said the command could not be run from the command line. The second attempt when I didn't get emailed errors, Magento admin would say indexers are invalid, make sure Magento cron job is running.
        Was the command actually doing what it was supposed to? Could you post it here?

Sometimes commands return output that generate an error, but they run fine and the output is just a TRUE. In these cases the output needs piped to a log file or NULL if you don't care what is going on.

Comment

Working...
        X