API - IP Address Discrepancy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API - IP Address Discrepancy!

Hi folks, first posting on this message board, hope I dont get laughed off it. Im having a problem with the API. Let me explain few things first.

I want to setup my own website, to sell packages, no offense to RSP but I want to design my own site.

Im using PHP to create a connection in the background to the RSP interface. But Im getting the error "IP Address Discrepancy!"

As Im hosting my site with RSP, its on server "mysite.*************23.com" so I done an nslookup of that DN and got the IP address 209.25.170.29, adding it to RSP>Change API Settings>Allowed Addresses, so in my mind everything should be fine !!! but noooooooo

What am I doing wrong???

Sorry guys, Im just thick

Ive worked it out now, the web server seems to be using two different IP's 209.25.170.28 and 29, so I have just enabled them both in the control panel.

Sorry for asking stupid questions!

Comment

No problem Clivejo! I would've helped you out, but I myself haven't used the API!

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to a new member!

Would you mind posting your site here for us to see when you're done setting it up?

Comment

Thanks

Thankyou for the warm welcome. I will post the URL to the site when I get it up and running. But it all depends if I can get the API to work how i want it to.

Comment

Working...
        X