.ME TLD Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .ME TLD Released

To the attention of our resellers! The new .ME TLD is already online! The .ME top-level domain extension, we recently informed you about, has been introduced to our reseller hosting system and is available for transfers/registrations for you – our resellers, and all end-clients, as of today.

The .ME TLD has been becoming increasingly popular and valued by the internet society, and it will certainly add a new attractive line to the list of domain names offered to your clients on your web hosting stores.

In order to activate the TLD in your store's web hosting offerings, please go to the 'Domain Pricing' -> 'My Offers' section in your Reseller Control Panel and check the activation box of the .ME domain name extension.

After that, visit the 'Domain Pricing' -> 'Set prices' section and review its pricing (average values are set by default by our system). Make the corrections that you find necessary and consistent with your individual pricing policy.

Let us put to your attention now once again the list of features supported for that TLD by its registry – .ME Registry:
    • Registration Period – 2-10 years; minimum Registration Period – 2 years
    • Registrar Lock option allowed
    • Transfer option allowed
    • ID Protection service supported
    • WHOIS details edit supported.

Do not miss the opportunity to update your stores' offerings and enrich your lists of domain names with the new .ME TLD!

With compliments, from ResellersPanel!
Working...
X