Forum script upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum script upgrade

Hello guys, just the heads up you are now seeing the newest version of the vBulletin forum. There is no design on it and there will be none for the next couple of days until our designers re-design the old custom template to match the RSP design as a whole.

We will now deal with the spammers even better I hope

Thank you for the understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

You almost gave me a heart attack, I visited using my usual 'New Post' link and page couldnt be found. Then tried the home page and got the default theme. I was sure the forum had been hacked like http://ubuntuforums.org was

Comment

Holy ****, lol. I was going to say. I come to the forums and was like OMG, someone hacked the forums theme!!! Thank god I looked here first, or I would have made a report about it and then felt stupid later!

Comment

I do like the forum layout and looking forward to seeing it branded RSP style!

Comment

Oh I love the new vBulletin can't wait to see what our designers would muster

Comment

Looks great yan but its different, I bout had a stroke lmao, Is the goal to look the same as the old forum or a different look? Different is sure catching attention

Comment

IMHO, I dislike the new forum design, can't wait to see rsp designer to revamp the new design.

Comment

It will be like you see it now just a header and a footer will be added, or so I am being told. It has responsive design though. Its the first thing we ever rolled out with responsive design. The new resellers templates are going to have that. SO no matter the screen size it will be made to fit. Mostly for all of the mobile users.

Comment

I miss the "New Posts" link. Is that coming back?

Comment

+1 For the New posts link

Comment

Basically on the right side of the home screen you get all your newest posts, that is where the new posts link went. Its not something we removed, its simply vBulleting's new version of the script and that is how they have decided to go. To sum up no its not coming back

Comment

BTW guys I have removed the user moderation just to see how the new captcha and verification system works. If you see too much spam posts alert me immediately so I can take measures. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                          Basically on the right side of the home screen you get all your newest posts, that is where the new posts link went. Its not something we removed, its simply vBulleting's new version of the script and that is how they have decided to go. To sum up no its not coming back
                          That is too bad - this new version sucks. I WANT THE NEW POSTS LINK BACK - period. This new way makes it harder to read the new posts - which is how *I* use the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            +1 For the New posts link
                            + 3 for new post

Comment

The Home Screen (when I'm logged on) only shows the latest threads/topics. It doesn’t show me the latest posts

Comment

Working...
                              X