Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Forum script upgrade - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum script upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duane View Post

That is too bad - this new version sucks. I WANT THE NEW POSTS LINK BACK - period. This new way makes it harder to read the new posts - which is how *I* use the forum.
    AND I don't like your attitude. So we are even. I just don't like the new look. You might go looking for a different theme that is a bit more user friendly. I know it can be done because I post at other forums that have better looking layouts.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
      Basically on the right side of the home screen you get all your newest posts, that is where the new posts link went. Its not something we removed, its simply vBulleting's new version of the script and that is how they have decided to go. To sum up no its not coming back
      Being that http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ has the "New Topics" menu, I doubt it's just the new version. Somewhere in the vbulletin config there is a way to enable this menu.

Comment

• BlackLightHost
        BlackLightHost commented
        Editing a comment
        I see no New Topics Menu yav0r, lol. Maybe I'm missing something but I see a "Latest Activity" and "Latest Topics", but no " New Topics" menu.

I'm sure in time a happy medium will be found for everyone, however that will come with everyone voicing their opinion. The last forum script was used for like what 10 years? Caught me off guard too People have become accustomed to a familar enviroment and to tell the truth rsp should be proud to have 10 year members that notice and voice opinions... Lots of websites and their services have ceased to exist in that time frame.. Most members and resellers (myself included) have asked for changes in hosting features, billing, etc. Basically changes in the the way RSP does business to accomodate us as resellers. If we as resellers cannot handle something as simple as a forum script change and give it time to mature.... well truthfully how can we expect rsp to work with us??

Just my viewpoint...
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 01-08-2013, 01:21 AM.

Comment

FYI -
        The Mark Channels Read button does not work.

Comment

• BlackLightHost
          BlackLightHost commented
          Editing a comment
          The button in question is linked to forum.resellerpanel.com/# which is a template default link so it can't possible work. That's the lower top menu I'm referring to. There is however a link on the bottom of the foums " Mark Channels Read " that does indeed work.

When will the forum be fixed and function like it should function (as close to the "old" forum functions as possible) with this "new" forum layout/theme.
        Last edited by Guest; 08-08-2013, 02:08 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.

Comment

Working...
        X