Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roundcube Webmail update.

Hello.

Roundcube Webmail has been updated to the latest available version: 0.9.5 on all our Servers for all Clients and Resellers.

Also, the problem with the Auto-Responder option for the Resellers:

Resellers Control Panel >> My Store >> Email Manager >> Auto-Responder

has been resolved and is now properly working.

Best Regards,
    Tom.

Tom,

Is it possible for us to brand and customize the Roundcube Webmail client for our own brand?

Comment

• iads
      iads commented
      Editing a comment
      I give that a X2...

Hello.

I believe branding the Roundcube will be possible for Resellers/Clients using VPS/Dedicated Servers.

Basically Roundcube is application just like WordPress for example - it just needs a little "tuning" in order to work with the mail server.

I will test this today and will let you know asap.

Best Regards,
    Tom.

Comment

oh you mean actually install my own custom version and direct it to my private mail server alias ie mail.mybrand.com ?

Comment

Hi Clive.

Yes, this is what I meant.

I am currently testing the setup (sorry it took a while, I was off).

I will add a comment here to let you know when I am done.

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

No problem, I'm actually playing with the new version of Kolab, you ever seen it? www.kolab.org

Comment

No, I have not seen it, however it looks good/better.

I am not a fan of Roundcube actually...

Unfortunately it will not be possible to use own installation of the script and configure it with our Database to work correctly :/

I will talk to our developers if it would be possible to re-brand the current installation, however I cannot promise anything...

Best Regards,
            Tom.

Comment

Why aren’t you a fan of Roundcube?

Roundcube appears to have come on a lot in recent months. Some nice new features. Apparently they are working closer with the Kolab team, so hopefully we will see more Groupware tools.

I love the new file storage and Active-sync features in the new Kolab version, looks very nice and feels polished. Syncs nicely to mobile devices too.

Comment

I have some great news!!!

Within 2 weeks there will be "Roundcube Branding" section within the Resellers Control Panel, next to the My Store >> Control Panel Branding.

It will work the same way the Control Panel Branding works!

I will keep you updated on that.

ps. clivejo, Roundcube is kind of laggy to me... If I need to use the webmail I use: SquirrelMail instead, but I will always choose local e-mail client - Thunderbird.

Best Regards,
                Tom.

Comment

That is good news!

Regarding being laggy, are you sure its not a refresh setting that's causing it? What version is now installed on our webmail ?

PS is the forums time zone out of whack or something?

Comment

"Regarding being laggy, are you sure its not a refresh setting that's causing it?"

- No, the script is properly working, however it just seems slow to me. I do not like that.

"What version is now installed on our webmail ?"

- It is the latest available version - 0.9.5

"PS is the forums time zone out of whack or something? "

- I think every user can adjust it as they wish?

Please check in User Settings: http://forum.resellerspanel.com/settings/account >> Time Zone

Comment

Oh yes, DST settings have changed. Must have got changed when the forum was updated :/

Comment

Working...
                      X