Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domains Backorder. New and Unique Hepsia feature!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domains Backorder. New and Unique Hepsia feature!

Hello.

This is something new, something UNIQUE!

Domain Backordering service that can help you acquire attractive Domains.

In your Hepsia Control Panels, you can see the new Domains Backorder link: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 17.20.37.png
Views:	222
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	57217
    "Backordering a domain allows you to attempt to acquire an attractive domain that expires within the upcoming few days, the moment it becomes available for registration.
    Placing a backorder does not guarantee that you will acquire the domain name you have requested, because this is a first-come-first-serve process where we might be unsuccessful in our attempt to register it for you.
    To backorder a domain, you will need to deposit 20.00 USD (Retail price) in your wallet. The amount is non-refundable, so if we do not succeed in registering the domain for you, you could use the funds for another service."

The Wholesale price for this service will be set to $15.00!

The Backorder service is available for .com and .net TLDs for now.

There are several filters you can apply:

1. Length 2 - 64
    2. Containing letters digits dash (-)
    3. TLD .com .net
    4. Starting with letter digit
    5. Containing words
    6. Containing dictionary words only
    7. Expring on:

Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

Best Regards,
    Tom.

thanks Tom! this is a good feature indeed. it can also help when your customers screw up and let a domain expire!

Comment

Very cool Tom thanks for the update.... You guys are rolling new features out faster than I can update my website

Comment

I like this one, Tom! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Do resellers get a notification if the client's backorder was successful? That would be a great thing to share on social media: "A client just snapped a five-letter premium domain using our backorder tool! Try it now..."

Comment

Working...
          X