Per-service/per-plan discount controls added to the Coupon Code Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per-service/per-plan discount controls added to the Coupon Code Generator

Just in time for the holidays, our devs have upgraded the Coupon Code Generator, which was launched about 2 months ago, with the purpose of expanding its marketing potential.

Now you can create discounts per web hosting service type and even per plan, which will allow you to target specific market niches and will increase your chances of accumulating bigger sales volumes.
    You can find the Coupon Generator in the Reseller Control Panel, which is an indivisible part of our Free Reseller Program.

How to set a discount per service
    In your Reseller Control Panel, click on the Coupon Generator icon in the header area. A popup window will prompt you to create a new promo code. Fill in the name of the code the way you want it to appear on your store and then select your store, if your have more than one in your reseller account.
    After that, you will see a drop-down option to select the type of service that you want the particular discount code to apply to:

By selecting only the service type for a coupon – shared web hosting packages, semi-dedicated servers, Virtual Private Servers or dedicated servers, the discount will be applied to all packages within that category, which are currently offered on your store.

NOTE: If you do not select a particular service, the discount will be applied to all services offered on your store.

How to set a discount per plan
    You can enable a discount for a particular web hosting package under a certain service category. After you’ve selected the service type, simply select the plan in question from the pull-down plan list (see the screenshot below):

The per-plan coupon code functionality will help you promote certain packages more actively and will give you a greater flexibility in your marketing campaigns.

NOTE: If you do not select a particular package, the discount will be applied to all packages under the selected category on your store.
    For more detailed instructions on how to work with the Coupon Generator, read our blog post.

Source : http://blog.resellerspanel.com/the-free-reseller-program/per-service-per-plan-discount-controls-added-to-coupon-code-generator.html
    Last edited by clivejo; 04-12-2014, 11:42 PM.

Hello.

Let us know your feedback about the Coupon Code Generator, please?

Best Regards,
    Tom.

Comment

Hey Tom it works great... Just as a note though, when you set a coupon to be per service say just for shared hosting the new pop up advertisements are not available for it anymore with the storemaster theme...

Comment

Hi doneritehosting! I noticed this, too. Reported it last night and they told me they are working on it. Hope to have a fix ready to go today. So I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Hey Steathy!! Great to hear from you!!! I thought you were cashing out of the game from the last time you posted

Comment

Kinda stuck around .... just can't help myself! Good to see you.

Comment

Welcome back, Stealthy! Also glad to see these new options added to the coupon code system, it was definitely badly needed!

Comment

doneritehosting, The Stealthy One - the solution is ready, however it will be implemented in Monday.

Thank you!

Comment

Perfect! Thank you for the update, Tom! You guys rock!

Comment

You guys rock

Comment

Thanks Tom..... be waiting on that

Comment

Same here! I'll repeat what others have already said by saying thanks for keeping us updated as always, Tom!

Comment

Any word?

Comment

Hey Tom, any updates for the banner fix?

Comment

Hi guys.

Yes, this has been just fixed and is back on.

Our Devs are working on the design of the Generator and will improve it soon.

Best Regards,
                              Tom.

Comment

Working...
                              X