Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 Years of Free Reseller Hosting - New ResellersPanel look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Years of Free Reseller Hosting - New ResellersPanel look.

Hello.

The new look of http://www.resellerspanel.com/ has just been launched.

Let us know what do you think about it?

Is there something confusing about it or something you can recommend?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Tom.

I like it. I really like that you removed that 2.0 logon...

Comment

The new site looks good Tom - well done!

1/ It did take me a while to find the link to the forum in the footer. Did I miss a more obvious link somewhere? [ maybe a link under Contacts in main menu]

2/ I noticed there are now separate phone numbers for resellers phone support. Is this new? I was not aware of it before.

Comment

@index.html Only notice the us line and international line different numbers, the rests are same number.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
          @index.html Only notice the us line and international line different numbers, the rests are same number.

Yes the US and International numbers are the same but UK and AU numbers are different.

Resellers phone support numbers
          US Toll Free: +1-855-211-0932 US line: +1-727-546-HOST(4678) UK line: +44-12-2580-8659 AU line: +61-2-6108-4354

Client phone support numbers
          US Toll Free: +1-855-211-0932 US Iine: +1-727-546-HOST(4678) UK line: +44-20-3695-1294 AU line: +61-2-8417-2372

Last edited by index.html; 09-04-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Yesterday when I saw it US toll free, UK and AU numbers are same, only US line and international line are different.

But now all numbers are same.

Originally posted by index.html View Post

Yes the US and International numbers are the same but UK and AU numbers are different.

Resellers phone support numbers
            US Toll Free: +1-855-211-0932 US line: +1-727-546-HOST(4678) UK line: +44-12-2580-8659 AU line: +61-2-6108-4354

Client phone support numbers
            US Toll Free: +1-855-211-0932 US Iine: +1-727-546-HOST(4678) UK line: +44-20-3695-1294 AU line: +61-2-8417-2372

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
              Yesterday when I saw it US toll free, UK and AU numbers are same, only US line and international line are different.

But now all numbers are same.

Haha - yes it seems someone has changed the reseller support numbers back to the same as the client support numbers. And here I was thinking RSP were giving us special dedicated support lines.

Comment

Hello.

Originally posted by iads View Post
                I like it. I really like that you removed that 2.0 logon...
                iads, we will do that in a week (or two)!

Originally posted by index.html View Post
                The new site looks good Tom - well done!

1/ It did take me a while to find the link to the forum in the footer. Did I miss a more obvious link somewhere? [ maybe a link under Contacts in main menu]

2/ I noticed there are now separate phone numbers for resellers phone support. Is this new? I was not aware of it before.

1) Hm, no there is no other link. I will talk to our Devs and Designers about that.

2) The phone numbers are the same, yes.

Best Regards,
                Tom.

Comment

Tom, the new RP site still not optimized for mobile.

Comment

Oops on the mobile optimization front, LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X