Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ResellersPanel – the 13-year-old synonym of free reseller hosting – continues its mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ResellersPanel – the 13-year-old synonym of free reseller hosting – continues its mission

It’s been 13 years since the first free reseller hosting program on the web made its official debut. Back in 2003, when a few of today’s big players on the market had just started making web hosting an affordable service, two brothers with a big dream stepped in with a desire to do even more – to help spread the word about web hosting to every corner of the world.
    13 years later, we have 200,000+ partners from 195 countries, even from distant parts of the world like the Marshall Islands, for example.
    We have built up an ever-growing network of partners around the world who give us the courage and motivation to keep investing in resources and platform innovation so as to make our program more valuable and worthy of joining.

We believe that reseller hosting is more than a regular business.
    Being a reseller, you are also an ambassador of web hosting, contributing to the expansion of its global coverage and to the competitive climate within the industry, which in turn helps bring resource prices down and improve service quality on a global scale.
    Here is an infographic glimpse of our story so far:

Happy birthday RSP!!

Comment

Happy b-day rsp hmm that big huh yav, ship a piece to Florida?

Comment

If we cant have a piece, we need pictures!

Comment

Happy Birthday RSP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
            Well I am a bit ashamed to say we devoured it in a split of a second I will upload some pics if I find out who was taking the pictures.
            ​Yes Pics Please

Comment

Happy birthday RSP. And Yav, you dog, you saved no cake for us resellers? How rude! LOL!!!!

Comment

sorry i missed your party. ive used your services since you opened the doors. thanks for the service you provide and happy birthday! thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X