Live Chat support and an info brochure added for 30-day trial accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Chat support and an info brochure added for 30-day trial accounts

A few months ago we introduced a 30-day Free Trial option to our platform, giving prospects the chance to evaluate your services at their leisure before committing to a web hosting contract with you.

This option has been embraced by both customers (who are now more encouraged to try your services) and by our partners themselves (who consider it a great opportunity to build trust in their brand).

To better communicate the value of this option to customers, we’ve added a Live Chat module and an info brochure inside their Web Hosting Control Panel.

Live chat for Free Trial accounts

What are the new Free Trial updates about?

To reflect the new 30-day Free Trial option, we’ve implemented a major update to the reseller hosting themes, as well as to the order procedure itself.

Instead of completing the signup procedure on your stores, the prospects are sent to the Control Panel where they are presented with two options: to take advantage of the 30-day free trial period or to finish the registration process on the spot.

Prospects’ acquaintance with the Free Trial option represents a key step in the signup process, which is why we’ve expanded our free trial coverage campaign, adding a detailed brochure and a Live Chat service.

The info brochure – In the dialog box that will come up right after they have logged into the Control Panel for the first time, prospects can see an overview of the Free Trial option, which is now complemented by a PDF brochure.

The brochure elaborates on the main benefits of the Free Trial option and the features included with each Free Trial account.

Free Trial PDF brochure

It can be downloaded with a click – just scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window:
    30-day Free Trial accounts - PDF brochure

The Live Chat service – If your prospects have questions about the available information or just prefer to communicate instead of reading, they can get in touch with our Sales Department in real time even though their accounts are still in trial mode:

30-day Free Trial accounts - live chat in control-panel

This is another great chance for you to show your prospects that apart from providing them with the option to evaluate your services for free, you are also at their disposal to handle any inquiries they may have with regard to your services.

Source : https://blog.resellerspanel.com/web-hosting-platform/live-chat-support-for-30-day-trial-accounts.html

That live chat would be a great feature for our paying customers control panel's too instead of just in the upgrades section I would think, just add the option to disable it for the resellers that do their own support.... would it be possible to add it when there is time?
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 10-12-2016, 06:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
      That live chat would be a great feature for our paying customers control panel's too instead of just in the upgrades section I would think, just add the option to disable it for the resellers that do their own support.... would it be possible to add it when there is time?
      I'd support any form of more noticeable 'Support' links in the control panel. RSP prides itself in its 1 hour ticket support [and so they should - its excellent] but then its so hard to find a link to submit a ticket. I have had numerous clients over time who cannot find the link under the small 'help' text in the top right hand corner.

Why not create new icons in the main body of the control panel - in their own section headed 'SUPPORT'.

The same links could be their with large icons - same as the current hard to find text links.
      • My Tickets
      • Submit Support Ticket
      • Live Chat - sales & billing [ current clients still have questions about their accounts or upgrade options - which represent more sales!]
      • Support FAQ's
      • Video Tutorials

Hepsia is a great control panel - but in my opinion, bigger more easy to find support icons are sadly lacking guys!

Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post

I'd support any form of more noticeable 'Support' links in the control panel. RSP prides itself in its 1 hour ticket support [and so they should - its excellent] but then its so hard to find a link to submit a ticket. I have had numerous clients over time who cannot find the link under the small 'help' text in the top right hand corner.

Why not create new icons in the main body of the control panel - in their own section headed 'SUPPORT'.

The same links could be their with large icons - same as the current hard to find text links.
        • My Tickets
        • Submit Support Ticket
        • Live Chat - sales & billing [ current clients still have questions about their accounts or upgrade options - which represent more sales!]
        • Support FAQ's
        • Video Tutorials

Hepsia is a great control panel - but in my opinion, bigger more easy to find support icons are sadly lacking guys!

Just sayin'

+1 Index!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
          Considering the live chat is for sales and billing inquiries only I see absolutely no point adding it to our paid customers control panel. That is why it is placed there in the first place.
          I wouldn't sneeze at a chat request from a paid customers control panel, even if rsp's answer were to file a support ticket to be tracked for quality assurance. If they paid for the account its probably important... Like getting 500 errors and such.....

Comment

Dropping hints before vacation I see Have a great Holiday Yav, Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
            X