SS20 Hardware Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS20 Hardware Problem

Today, March 7, 2005, we have experienced a temporary hardware problem with SS20. The problem has been fixed and the server now operates normally. The total downtime caused by the problem was less than 60 minutes.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that might have been caused by this problem. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Server Down

Hi,

I have an account with you called aptwebhosting. Today when I was trying to check my clients sites all of a sudden the sites started giving the following error...

############################
    Network Error (tcp_error)
    A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
    The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
    For assistance, contact Customer Support.

Can you please look into this? Even the resellerspanel main site is giving this error and I am able to get to the site after couple of refreshes.

Can please look into the problem as my clients have already started complaining about this?

Thanks and regards

Hitendra

Comment

Server Down

Hi,

I have an account with you called aptwebhosting. Today when I was trying to check my clients sites all of a sudden the sites started giving the following error...

Network Error (tcp_error)
      A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
      The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
      For assistance, contact Customer Support.

Can you please look into this? Even the resellerspanel main site is giving this error and I am able to get to the site after couple of refreshes.

Can please look into the problem as my clients have already started complaining about this?

Thanks and regards

Hitendra

Comment

Working...
      X