UK Data Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Data Centre

Not complaining, just wondering what is going on in the UK Data Centre? After almost perfect100% uptime for a number of years, I am starting to get alerts telling me of down servers! Currently is 99.328% (I think that is monthly rate)

I can see on Proper Support that "We would like to inform you about a major maintenance that we will be performing in our UK Data center. Start: Nov 20th, 9.00 pm UTC. Expected maintenance window 2 hours."

Just wondering what you guys are up to? Can we look forward to anything new?!?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-21 Dashboard UptimeRobot.png
Views:	211
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	64095

Just while on the topic of uptime monitors, my http monitors suddenly stopped working a few months ago. Are UptimeRobot requests being blocked by RSP firewall or at a datacentre level?

Comment

Hello,

There was a maintenance in our UK data center last night which was required as servers were being moved to new racks. I am afraid I do not have information about the exact time-frame when the hardware node your VPS is hosted on was being moved, however given the time when the downtime was noticed at, it must be caused by that maintenance.

We are not blocking monitoring software per se. If you have information about the IP addresses used by your monitoring service as well as logs indicating the troubles experienced accessing the server, please open a support ticket from your account and provide us with this information so we can check this further.

Best Regards,
      Nick Green,
      Technical Support Department.

Comment

Working...
      X